Thursday, September 28, 2006

Jesus Camp Trailer

Why is it that a couple of people cannot tolerate the spiritual instruction that does NOT brainwash children into murder, isolation, or any other cult like living?

While I would not send my child to such a camp because I believe it is my duty to guide and direct her spiritual development, I certainly celebrate the freedom of this group to do so.

This is week long camp once a year, hardly enough time to brainwash our children.

Meanwhile, television, the internet and radio, not to mention the public schools, are bombarding our children 24-7 every day of the year with every despicable and detrimental attribute known to mankind.

Who is doing a documentary on the empty lives of our children?

Who cares that they are not spiritual any more?

Spirituality is as ancient as time itself.

What do you think?

This is a trailer for the new documentary Jesus Camp

No comments: