Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My Sense is SMELL

My sense is smell... and I am not surprised.

I once stayed with a relative for a while and began to smell what I thought was a dead mouse in the kitchen area, which was right beside the garage. No one else smelled it for 2 days!!!

I like having a keen sense of smell most of the time, but it certainly does have it's drawbacks.

For instance, when the neighbors are grilling outside, the smell of kerosene or whatever it is they use will drive me up the wall. I feel as if I'm suffocating if I go out on the patio. I hate that.

However, nothing can compare to the fragrant scent of jasmine and honeysuckle, or the faint smell of roses.

That fits my philosophy nicely -

Don't forget to stop and smell the roses!




Your Autumn Sense is Smell



You are a very sensitive, in tune person, and you have a good memory. You notice all the little smells associated with fall.

Of course you love favorite smells like pumpkin pie cooking or a fire burning, but your nose is much more sensitive than that.



You also notice the smell of fall leaves, the scent of a favorite sweater, and the aroma of fresh apples.

You remember and cherish every detail of the season. In fact, the littlest things about fall give you the greatest amount of pleasure.


No comments: